Alkemist hardens your software beyond what is possible with other mitigations by varying the attack surface (the layout of your code). This makes exploit writing orders of magnitude harder and increases your resilience to information leakage.
Alkemist is designed to be deployed in a wide range of environments for a variety of use cases, including IT/OT software/hardware, IoT devices, weapon systems, and mobile devices.
The most common is applying Alkemist's Load-time Function Randomization (Alkemist LFR) transform to code at compilation time. Alkemist LFR is currently packaged to support deployment in Docker-based build environments, although support for traditional non-Docker build environments is coming soon.
If you don't use Docker for building software, email us at [email protected] to get information about early access to our non-Docker release.
Defending your software is as simple as registering an account, starting your free trial, then making 3 changes to your Dockerfile. See our Deployment Guide for specifics.
- Access to Alkemist Transform Engines
- Personalized Documentation
- Direct Support Channels
- Email Notifications About Product Enhancements
- Online Integration and Build Demos
- Exploit Demos Showing Effectiveness of Alkemist LFR
- Yocto Integration Instructions and Packaging
- Installation via Popular Software Management Systems